Today I’m going to check out Loco Dojo, a VR mario party themed game that can be played with up to three players.
In this multiplayer board title you enter the whimsical wooden world of Loco Dojo, you will step up to Grand Sensei’s ‘Table of Trials’ to pit your silliest skills in this funny competitive multiplayer party game. You will turns to spin the dice wheel and move your counter around the dojo’s game board, acquiring strategic prizes and launching crazy trials in which to compete with your rival players to prove yourself as a master of martial madness!
► VR Friends in this video.
Cas and Chary:
► Check out the game on Oculus Home.
► Did you like this video? Subscribe Nathie!
► You can also follow me on Twitter!
► Or follow Nathie on Facebook!
► My VR Rig
-CPU: Intel Core I7-6950X
-GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Asus STRIX
-PSU: Corsair CX 750M
-RAM: 16 GB DDR4
-Mob: X99 Deluxe 2
-Main SSD: Intel 750 Series 1,2 TB
-Case: Coolermaster Mastercase Maker 5
► About me
You are an admirer of Virtual Reality? Same here! I’m reviewing all sorts of VR games with the Oculus Touch, HTC Vive and Playstation VR.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://belahanajima.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Jordan Love | 2020 Senior Bowl FULL Week Practices & Game Highlights | 2020 NFL Draft
- Star Wars Vader Immortal / Oculus Quest / Lightsaber DOJO #2 / Quick Play / Deutsch / Spiele / Test
- Love, Sam | Indie Horror Game | PC Gameplay | Full Walkthrough
- Dragon Quest Builders [PS4] Playthrough #030, Ch. 2: Tingle Tablets; Tearwolf Dojo
- ThatBehavior & VMK – Love Game (feat. Jacy)