Learn how to get almost unlimited undo in Photoshop. In this video, we will learn how to increase the history states and thus increasing the number of times we can undo and go back a step or an action. We will also learn what are the advantages and disadvantages of increasing the undo limit.
Let’s not keep the suspense, to be honest, it is practically impossible to have unlimited undo in any device or any software. Of course, you can increase the limit, but the fact is, there will always be a limit. Why? Well, it is not possible because we haven’t yet invented a device that has unlimited memory or data storage capacity.
Every time we take an action or do a step in Photoshop, you can see it being stored in the history panel and it is actually being stored in your computer’s memory. The more actions you take the more the data will be stored. When you reach a limit, say 50, on the 51st action or step the first action will be removed to make room for the current action. Now, you can increase this limit to a maximum of 1000. But here’s the thing, the more limit you increase, the more steps will be stored and the more RAM and memory it will eat up. So, we need to find a balance.
If you have a slow computer, it would be safe to keep the value low. But if your computer is fast enough, keep it at a value that deems fit to you. If the Photoshop program doesn’t lag. Then it’s absolutely fine. If it does, bring the value down gradually and check. The perfect value all depends on your computer’s capability and how you use Photoshop.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nên chọn chung cư Hà Đông ở ngay nào đã có nhà trông giữ trẻ?
- Cách chuyển file pdf sang word trong office 2013 (không bị lỗi font)
- Sửa lỗi USB write-protected không cho Format (100% THÀNH CÔNG) | Fix The disk is write protected USB
- Cách tính đường chéo hình thoi biết chu vi và diện tích bằng phương pháp thế và định lí viet
- Học PowerPoint – Bài 4: Hướng dẫn làm trò chơi ô cửa bí mật, Trò chơi trên powerpoint