⭐️Improve your English pronunciation and expression by imitating a native English speaker –
Have you heard of collocations? When two or more words go together naturally in English – words that often appear together in sentences.
Learning COLLOCATIONS (rather than individual words) helps you to sound more fluent and natural when you use English!
In this lesson, I’ll go through 20 collocations with the verb MAKE (words that often appear in sentences with the verb make!)
Want to keep studying English collocations?
Oxford Collocations Dictionary:
English Collocations In Use: (Advanced Learners)
Read the full transcript of this lesson on my blog here:
English Tools I recommend!
⭐️Try Grammarly Grammar Checker – it’s FREE!
⭐️English Listening practice – Try Audible for FREE!
⭐️Improve your English pronunciation and expression by imitating a native English speaker:
Find me here:
Ladies Facebook Group
TweetMe on Twitter:
Subscribe on YouTube:
TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO!
Do your friends a favour and help to translate this lesson into your native language! Contribute subtitles translations here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Những video HOÀN HẢO thoả mãn người xem nhất thế giới
- LÀM SAO ĐỂ CHỦ DOANH NGHIỆP ÚC BẢO LÃNH
- Mẹo dịch MỌI NGÔN NGỮ sang TIẾNG VIỆT CỰC HAY bằng camera điện thoại
- Langmaster – Tên tiếng Anh các địa danh nổi tiếng của Việt Nam [Học tiếng Anh cho người mới bắt đầu]
- ENGLISH SPEECH | THE ROCK: Be Yourself (English Subtitles)