SrtTrail.txt Windows 10 FIX | How to Fix C /Windows/System32/LogFiles/srt/SrtTrail.txt
[ New ] Animated Search Engine – [ You’ll Love it ]
Use the command prompt in Windows 10 Start menu options.
When the boot options menu appears, you must do the following:
1. Select Edit Options – Advanced.
2. Select System Prompt in the list of options.
3. When the command prompt appears, type the following and press Enter after each line to run:
Bootrec.exe / RebuildBcd
Bootrec.exe / fixmbr
Bootrec.exe / fixboot
4. To carry out this command, you must know the lyrics to all the hard disk partition. At the command prompt, you must type the following (but remember to use the right letters to partition the hard drive of your PC)
chkdsk / r c:
chkdsk / r d:
5. Restart the computer and see if the problem is solved.
Error Mesage: C:windowssystem32logfilesSrtSrtTrail.txt comes on Blue Screen BSOD.
6. Rest of the Steps are covered in the video. Complete all the steps and the error SrtTrail.txt will be fixed in no time.