Repair Install to Fix Windows 7 Without Reformatting by Britec
Why do I need to do a Repair Installation?
You have tried System Restore and it did not help fix your Windows 7 issues.
You have tried all options ie: chkdsk /r sfc /scannow system restore etc etc to fix your Windows 7 Installation.
You do not want to do a fresh install of Windows 7.
You do want to preserve your user accounts, data, programs, and system drivers.
So if you have answered all above then the time is right to do a Repair Install of your Operating System.
1. Standard Win7 installation DVD
2. Original 25-character product key (This can be found on a sticker on your PC/Laptop or paperwork that come with your retail copy of Windows 7.)
Lost your product key? well you can recover it with magic jellybean for free.
3. Doing a Repair Install with Windows 7 SP1 with a Pre-SP1 DVD?, then you need to uninstall SP1 before proceeding with the Repair Install. Just uninstall from add and remove programs like I show you in the video.
4. In-case it goes wrong, remember Backup, Backup, Backup before you proceed with the Repair Install.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đánh giá AMD Ryzen 9 5950X và Ryzen 7 5800X: từ làm việc tới chơi game đều đỉnh, không chừa đất sống cho đối thủ
- Hiển thị Repair Your Computer trong Advanced Boot Options trên Windows 7
- How to repair windows 7 and fix corrupt CD/DVD (tutorial)
- How To Repair Windows 10
- Windows Repair (All In One) FREE Repair Program