I was getting this error from a month but the no. 3 Method helped me out …
I was having the “Display driver stopped responding and has recovered Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernal Mode Driver, Version 365.70 stopped responding and has successfully recovered” error.
I tried every fix I can find but nothing helped for real ..
I then changed the NVIDIA control panel settings to prefer performance.
I tried MSI afterburner to downclock it in an attempt to get rid of the factory overclock.
I tried the Timeout Detection and Recovery registry fix.
But all actions were not helping ..
So finally I TRIED Driver Roll Back to the previous version of my driver (365.70 to 365.10) and IT HELPED ME ..
Nvidia has stopped responding
NVIDIA driver has recovered
Display Driver nvidia Windows kernel Mode Driver , 365.10 has stopped responding and has successfully recovered
nvidia stopped error
nvidia driver kernel mode error
nvidia stable drivers
download nvidia drivers
nvidia gt 710
nvidia geforce gt 710
– Driver Stopped responding and has recovered
– Display driver crash
– Black screen
– Game crashes (ETS 2 crash, War thunder crash, WOT crash)
– how to Roll Back Driver
Heavy games crash
pc freesing and error display driver nvidia windows kernel mode driver, bla-bla-blah has stopped responding and has sucessfully recovered
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://belahanajima.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tra 2 điều kiện với hàm Lookup trong Excel | Kiến thức Hàm Excel
- Làm gì khi quên mật khẩu Windows 8 và Windows 8.1
- Hướng dẫn ghost win xp,Win7,win 8 bằng usb rất đơn giản.
- Khôi phục mật khẩu Facebook bằng Email mới nhất
- [MacBook – macOS] Tạo USB cài macOS cho Macbook trên Macbook (USB Install/Reinstall macOS)