Have you found love, sex, or intimacy online? Millions of us have—and we are constantly building and maintaining connections with friends, relationship partners, and lovers through the intricate paths of the world wide web. But how is this all affecting romantic relationships? And what rules should we have with our partners about online behaviors?
A developmental psychologist, Dr. Michelle Drouin studies the effects of technology on literacy, communication, and relationships. She also studies the roles of technology in teaching and learning. Dr. Drouin’s research on sexting and mobile phone addiction has attracted international attention, and she regularly does interviews for television, radio, newspapers, and magazines. Her research has been cited in a number of prominent news sources including CNN, NPR, MSNBC, CBS News, The New York Times, Huffington Post, Reuters, Men’s Health, Parenting Magazine, and Psychology Today.
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://belahanajima.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- DIY Backyard SUMMER Fun! | 3-in-1 GAME & S'MORES BAR!
- A Pretty Girl Next Door : Neighbour Love Affair Game Story GamePlay Video By GameiMake
- "Game of love" – Lucas Macalossi (Original song)
- The Britalians Play Board Games (Desperate Gods: Part 9 – Interactive Board Game)
- Juuni Taisen VS Osama Game – La sfida dei survival