You phone saved? Get best wallpaper for your phone from
Need to hard reset Nokia Lumia 630? Use our easy to follow step by step instructions or watch this how-to video to return your Lumia 630 to its original factory settings.
IMPORTANT: Hard reset will erase all your data. Please ensure you backup your phone. We do recommend MobileTrans 1-Click 100% safe phone backup solution. For more, please visit
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
* Erase all user data (contacts, music, messages, pictures, video, etc.)
* Erase all firmware settings
* Erase all applications installed by user
* Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset Nokia Lumia 630 phone?
* Reset and disable forgotten screen lock password or pattern
* Might resolve hang-ups & freezing problems
* Might resolve slow performance of your Lumia 630 phone
* Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
* Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
* Regain default functionality of your Lumia 630
– To receive regular video updates on hard resets, subscribe to ResetHard’s Youtube Channel
WARNING: Make sure to backup the data on your Lumia 630 phone before you proceed with a hard reset – it will erase all of the data on your phone. The data on your SIM card won’t be affected.
Steps to hard reset your Nokia Lumia 630:
1. POWER OFF your Lumia 630 phone
2. Remove and replace the battery
3. Press and hold the POWER button until the phone vibrates
4. Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button until the “!” appears
5. Press the VOLUME UP button
6. Press the VOLUME DOWN button
7. Press the POWER buton
8. Press the VOLUME DOWN button
9. Wait until Welcome screen appears.
10. Your Lumia 630 phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.
Hard reset didn’t help or looking for an unlock service because your phone says SIM network unlock PIN? Try unlock your phone for FREE at – The only truly FREE unlock source.
Free unlock from UnlockYourPhone.com not available for your phone model? Don’t worry. You can still try low cost unlock service from
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://belahanajima.com/cong-nghe/