Learn English with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. On January 25, 2020, The Rock joined Oprah in Atlanta, Georgia. He talked about loss, gratitude, and finding your personal truth. Dwayne Johnson first rose to fame as “The Rock,” a popular wrestling personality. He then became a box-office star, appearing in films including ‘The Scorpion King,’ ‘Hercules’ and ‘The Fast and the Furious’ franchise. In this Speech, he also quotes: “My name is The Rock and I come from the world of professional wrestling. And I look the way I look. And I talk the way I talk, and I love to work out. And you know what, this is who I’m going to be. And then here I am today. So, for those who said, we don’t get it, kind of sweet revenge.” – Watch with big English subtitles.
✅ Get the full transcript and audio of this speech FREE on our website:
✅ Also, download our FREE English Ebooks:
✅ Do you want to become a better writer, reader, speaker, and speller? Check our NEW eBook:
👉 How to Learn English Online and from Home:
👉 Become a channel member. Sponsor English Speeches (includes exclusive rewards) →
Follow us on Social Media:
👉 Instagram: englishspeeches
👉 Facebook: englishspeeches
👉 Twitter: englishspeeches
👉 TikTok: englishspeeches
👉 Spotify: English Speeches
All content on our website is totally FREE.
The only thing we ask is: Please! SUBSCRIBE to our Channel:
❤️ Thank you for watching!
Link to the original video:
We use this video for educational purposes. Thank you for making this Speech possible.
FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
1)This video has no negative impact on the original works (It would actually be positive for them)
2)This video is also for teaching purposes.
3)It is not transformative in nature.
4)I only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.
English Speeches does not own the rights to these video clips. They have, in accordance with fair use, been repurposed with the intent of educating and inspiring others. However, if any content owners would like their images removed, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://belahanajima.com/hoc-tieng-anh/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Những video HOÀN HẢO thoả mãn người xem nhất thế giới
- LÀM SAO ĐỂ CHỦ DOANH NGHIỆP ÚC BẢO LÃNH
- Mẹo dịch MỌI NGÔN NGỮ sang TIẾNG VIỆT CỰC HAY bằng camera điện thoại
- The smart way to improve your English | Learn Collocations
- Langmaster – Tên tiếng Anh các địa danh nổi tiếng của Việt Nam [Học tiếng Anh cho người mới bắt đầu]