In this lesson, you can learn how to make complex sentences of all types in English.
Making complex sentences will help your English writing. By using a variety of complex sentence forms, your writing will become more versatile and elegant.
Using a range of complex sentences in your writing is also important if you’re preparing for an English writing exam like IELTS, TOEFL, or FCE. Are you preparing for one of these exams? Find a teacher to help you reach your target score:
See the full version of this lesson (with text) on our website:
1. Using -ing Participle Clauses 3:16
2. Using -ed Participle Clauses 6:14
3. Relative Clauses 8:24
4. Cleft Sentences (Focusing Sentences) 12:04
This lesson will help you:
– Understand what complex sentences in English are.
– Learn how you can form complex sentences in English using -ing participle clauses.
– Get more information about how to use -ed participle clauses in English complex sentences.
– Learn about relative clauses and how they are related to complex sentences in English.
– See examples of many different types of sentences so you can get an idea of what complex sentences are and how you can use them correctly in your English writing and speaking.
Linking Words for IELTS Writing:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Những video HOÀN HẢO thoả mãn người xem nhất thế giới
- LÀM SAO ĐỂ CHỦ DOANH NGHIỆP ÚC BẢO LÃNH
- Mẹo dịch MỌI NGÔN NGỮ sang TIẾNG VIỆT CỰC HAY bằng camera điện thoại
- The smart way to improve your English | Learn Collocations
- Langmaster – Tên tiếng Anh các địa danh nổi tiếng của Việt Nam [Học tiếng Anh cho người mới bắt đầu]